Don't we all wish there's a reset button for 2020? Since the start of the pandemic, it was estimated that 45.5% of working adults were out of work. Either terminated due to downsizing of companies or were asked to go due to company closure. Depression and anxiety have haunted a lot of career people. Many were unprepared and don’t know what to do next.
In life and in business, there will always be the unexpected. As individuals, we have always two options in facing this crisis; either we sit back and accept our fate or we fight and change our mindset even if it is temporary to survive this crisis.
Here are tips for you to bounce back from this Pandemic;
1. Set your personal goals. Identify your “why”. What is it that keeps you going the moment you wake up in the morning?
2. Identify your passion. What is it that you love to do most?
3. Network, network, network! 70% of jobseekers found their new jobs through someone they know.
4. Educate yourself and re-calibrate your skills. A person who never gets tired of learning will never grow old. Learn something new. Transfer your battleground in the internet.
5. Be different. What makes you unique?
The final tip is to pray. Pray for it. If it doesn't happen, don't think that God wasn't listening to your prayers. It might be an unanswered prayer, but it could also be God's protection. So keep trying. Keep Keep dreaming. Keep working hard. And keep believing. In life, you never lose. You either win or learn.